DataNumen Access Repair (formerly Advanced Access Repair) is a powerful Access recovery tool. It uses advanced technologies to scan the corrupt Microsoft Access databases (.mdb and .accdb files) and recover your data in them as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in file corruption.
1. Support to repair Microsoft Access 95 to 2013 databases.
2. Support to recover the structure and records of the tables in Access databases.
3. Support to recover MEMO and OLE fields.
4. Support to recover deleted records and tables in Access databases.
5. Support to recover autonumber fields and indexes.
6. Support to recover relations.
7. Support to recover password encrypted databases.
8. Support to fix Access mdb files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
9. Support to find and select the Access mdb files to be repaired on the local computer.
10. Support to repair a batch of Access mdb files.
11. Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair mdb file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
12. Support drag drop operation.
13. Support command line parameters.
DataNumen Access Repair is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-08-10. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
DataNumen Access Repair (version 2.2) has a file size of 1.99 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 88 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.